- Write articles for magazines or newspapers: This is not for pay. It is purely for exposure. You'll more than likely get a good response by offering your expertise on a given topic for free.
- Business Cards: Consider your business cards to be seeds being planted in a garden. Ever card can produce a harvest.
- Auto signs: A car door magnet with your book cover and contact information can be very effective. It's your own mobile billboard.
- Conduct tele-seminar or online seminar: Again, don't look for money, look for exposure. The money will come.
- Pass out fliers in though out the neighborhood: Honestly, the return on this may not be great, but the law of compensation guarantees that once you have done all you can, you will receive a reward for your effort.
- Promotional Sales: There is a holiday every month of the year. In fact, almost every day of the year has some kind of significance. Find out when "Left handers day" is and offer a special to all lefties.
- Send out complimentary copies: The goal is to send books to people who have the influence to push you to the next level. Focus your mind on finding "connectors" (people with connections).
- PUBLIC SPEAKING: Look for or create public speaking opportunities.
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
8 Marketing Tips
Let's keep it simple. Are you pondering what your marketing tip is? Here are 8 marketing strategies to consider.