Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Follow Your Instincts with Urgency!

Well, I hate to say it, but I messed up! But, my failure can be your success.
 
Not too long ago I had a great idea to start a radio campaign giving helpful tips on the publishing process and then offering my coaching and consulting services. It was a great idea.... but did I follow thru? No.
 
Yesterday while driving, I heard a commercial on the very radio station I was thinking about using. The young lady offered 3 ways to get a book published and then offered her coaching and consulting services. Aggghhh!!
 
Lesson: Your success will come from moving quickly on your ideas and moving with an urgency. We should act as though your idea is worth $1 million that you only have 24 hours to access. Ideas are tangible vibrations in search of executors. If you don't act, it will continue searching for someone who will.
 
Follow our instincts with urgency!
 
Happy selling!
www.TrueVinePublishing.org

No comments:

Post a Comment